Hypoallergenic Siberian Cats and Kittens for sale from Martin Siberians Cattery
1. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten/cat and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten/cat in a clean and pleasant environment, un-caged and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship. Buyer agrees to sign a reservation agreement and a sales agreement.
2. This kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon delivery and for a period of 10 days thereafter if vetted within that time. Failure to have the animal checked by a licensed veterinarian within 10 days will void any guarantee. It is recommended that the new kitten/cat be quarantined during a 14 days period. If said kitten/cat is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life-threatening problem, this must be reported to the Seller immediately. If professional medical care is given to the kitten/cat during the 10 days period, the Buyer shall be responsible for all veterinary and professional expenses incurred on behalf of the kitten/cat. The Seller shall at no time and under no circumstances be liable for more than the replacement of the kitten/cat. Upon its return, it will be replaced with another animal of equal value. If no replacement is available at the time of return, the Seller will have up to one year to furnish a comparable kitten/cat. The kitten/cat cannot be returned for compensation after the 10 days guaranteed period has expired and/or it has been exposed to another cat. Seller will not honor any health guarantee if the kitten/cat dies of a virus from contact with another animal outside of the Seller’s cattery. Seller is not responsible for any contagious diseases and/or parasites diagnosed 7 days after delivery of kitten/cat. Seller does not guarantee against viruses fungus behavioral or any other condition besides congenital defects. The buyer agrees to provide immediate veterinary care to this kitten/cat if it shows signs of distress, illness, or injury. Failure to do so will render the guarantee null and void. If the kitten/cat dies within the 10 days guarantee period, despite medical treatment, compensation will be made ONLY if a licensed veterinarian certifies the cause of death to be of a congenital origin.
3. The kitten/cat is guaranteed against congenital defects for ONE YEAR. Should the animal die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the kitten/cat will replaced ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by licensed veterinarian and a veterinarian’s certificate is provided as proof of cause of death being congenital. A replacement will be made of a cat of comparable quality and value as available, at the discretion of the Seller. No Cash Refunds.
4. You have every right to declaw your kitten/cat. Buyer understands that if the kitten/cat is declawed, it will render all guarantees within this contract null and void. Buyer agrees that Seller cannot insure the temperament or health of any kitten/cat which has been declawed. Buyer agrees to assume all responsibility for the resulting changes, if any, to the kitten/cat after such declawing.
5. Buyer agrees to have kitten/cat spayed/neutered at their expenses.
The cost is $200. +taxes and gonna be perform by our veterinary before the departure.
6. The kitten/cat shall be provided with a high quality premium pet food available at all times, as well as fresh water.
7. If at any time the Buyer becomes unable to care for the kitten/cat and decide to give or sell the kitten, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to place the kitten/cat in a home that meets the same conditions as stated in this contract. The warranty is non transferable.
8. To appear on our waiting list, a deposit of $300. is required. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, Balance is due in FULL prior to release /shipment of said kitten/ cat. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. No cash refunds. We do not feel we should have to track a person down for payment, if payment is not made within the time frame allotted the sale will be canceled and you will lose your deposit. If you are not to pick up your kitten at the cattery or at the airport in the time frame allowed by the Seller, a $20. fees by day will be apply for boarding kennel.
9. Martin Siberians reserves the right to any kitten should we choose to keep for our breeding program. We reserve the right to refuse a sale or cancel a sale at any time for any reason. If we cancel the sale of a kitten/ cat, we will refund the buyer's deposit.
10. Any legal action which may arise under the terms of this contract will be brought in the Region of Quebec city, in the province of Quebec. Buyer shall be liable for any court costs and related charges including attorney’s fees associated with the Seller enforcing the terms of this contract.
We wish you all the best with your kitten/ cat, and hope that you have many years of happiness together. Martin Siberians Cattery is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive aftercare possible, and we welcome you to email or call any time if you have questions or concerns about your new precious friend.
Our Terms and Conditions for the purchase of a kitten /cat
Buyer agrees to the following: